All employers want to hire the best employees. Imagine possessing the power to know who will be the best new candidates with whom to invest.
Our pre-employment assessments help employers consistently identify and hire top performers; the best-of-the-best employees.
Our assessments provide more effective, efficient screening of key high-performance job behaviors essential to success.
Each pre-configured test assesses candidates across a wide variety of job-related performance criteria to give you a more complete profile of candidates before making costly hiring decisions.
Companies and governmental agencies alike spend millions of dollars every year trying to train people to do work they aren’t suited to do. If you are a trainer, you know this well.
Skills typically represent about 30% of any given job category. The other 70% of the job involves human factor behaviors that also have a huge impact on overall job performance.
Our assessments measure the 30% technical and 70% human factor behaviors, bringing better alignment to the expectations and satisfaction of both employers and employees.
join the success
A time-consuming screening process costs you a lot. Re-work, turnover, low productivity, and workplace injuries can cost you much, much more. Avoid these impediments to success and experience an enormous return on investment year after year.
Performance begins with selection. Start improving your performance today with SelectRight™.
Ready-to-use, validated behaviorally-based assessments are available within the following industries:
Our volume pricing tiers help you select the number of assessments your company will require. Reorder at any time.
You’re very close to experiencing a whole new level of performance.
Register your company and create an account. Select the type and quantity of assessment(s) you desire. Your account will become active once your purchase has been completed. To get started, click here.
Yes, we certainly believe so. Simply distribute the assessment links provided to you through your Client account portal. Once an applicant has completed an assessment (20-30 min.), you will be notified to check your Client account portal where all your applicant score reports are listed for easy review. The applicant score report (ASR) quickly shows the applicant’s bottom-line, straightforward assessment score, so you can make easy & quick decisions about whether or not to proceed with an applicant or continue in your recruiting and selection process.
For this question we say adamantly, early, and often! The best way to see the benefits of our assessment is to use it as the first step in your selection process. This helps provide the process and administrative streamlining benefits, EEOC compliance, and qualifications for indemnification we provide. If an applicant isn’t a great behavioral match for the job, why allocate any further expense of time and money? Instead,
For more information visit these links.
yes, and no. We can provide “knock-out” questions that you may want in place. For example, if you require certain licenses or certificates, we can plug those in prior to the assessment preventing the applicant from continuing if those conditions are not met. However, we do not allow additional assessment or test-type questions to be added.
Our pre-configured assessments have been previously developed and are now actively available for immediate use. Our new assessment development, however, entails just that, the development of a new assessment.
Yes, we sure can. Our development process can deliver an assessment to your organization in less than 3 weeks. To further discuss the process and benefits of developing an assessment for your organization, click here.