Updated December 2022
1. What kind of information do we collect?
|Type of User||Candidate||Customer|
|address, postal code, city, state||Y||Y|
|your username and password when you register for an account||-||Y|
|demographic data (optional)||Y||-|
|the answers you give to assessments||Y||-|
|communications between you and us||Y||Y|
2. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
- Service provision: We use the information to carry out and administer the assessments you book or take;
- Communication: sending emails, newsletters, and other messages to keep you informed of the Platform. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link. We also use the personal data to deal with inquiries and complaints made by you relating to the Platform and to address your questions, issues, and concerns;
- Website monitoring: to check the Platform and our other technology services are being used appropriately and to optimize their functionality;
Platform optimization: improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Platform and diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Managing suppliers: who deliver services to us;
- Easy access: to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in and to remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Platform;
- Statistics: monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, demographic patterns, and patterns in our assessment results (on an anonymized and aggregated basis);
- Development: Develop and test new products and features.
Benchmarks: Use aggregated and anonymized assessment scores and aggregated demographics to provide benchmarks to our customers and improve our services.
3. Our legal grounds for using your personal data
- You have given us consent; Where we are processing personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- We require to process personal data for the performance of the contractual relationship with you;
- Processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests. Our legitimate interests are:
Managing our business and relationship with you or your company or organization;
- Understanding and responding to inquiries and User feedback;
- Understanding how our Users use the Platform;
- Identifying what our Users want and developing our relationship with you, your company or your organization;
Improving our Platform and offerings;
Managing our supply chain;
- Developing relationships with business partners;
- Sharing data in connection with acquisitions and transfers of our business;
- If we have a good faith belief it is necessary to (i) detect, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity and (ii) to protect ourselves, you, and others, including as part of investigations.
4. With whom do we share your personal data?
- Customers: With our (prospective) customers we share information of Candidates in case customers administered tests to them or in case candidates agree to share test results with specific customers.
- Suppliers: who support our business including IT and communication suppliers, outsourced business support, business intelligence, marketing, and advertising agencies, and back-up vendors. Our suppliers have to meet minimum standards regarding information security and they will only be provided data in line with their function.
5. Safety and security
6. Third-party applications, websites, and services
7. How long do we keep your data?
8. Where will your information be held?
9. Changes to this Policy
10. How to contact us